For over 15 years, Bryan has developed significant experience in representing national, regional and community lenders and credit unions in commercial loan transactions. This includes drafting loan documentation, interbank loan participation agreements, forbearance agreements and creditors' rights work. Bryan has advised clients on hundreds of transactions with an aggregate deal value of over $3.5 Billion.
- Loan Documents and Negotiations
- Construction loans
- Ground Leasehold loans
- Lines of Credit
- Purchase money transactions
- Commercial and Industrial Loans
- Loan Participation Agreements;
- Intercreditor Agreements;
- Creditors’ Rights;
- Forbearance Agreements;
- Title Insurance issues and lien priority issues;
- Loan Purchase and Sale Transactions; and
- Securitized Loan issues.